Offtopic - Re: [Gllug] Geforce2

Roger Wernersson roger at elixir-studios.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 13:13:32 UTC 2002

I disagree.

That might be true for some politicians, but the politically active
people I know, me included, is in it to make a change.

I would mouch rather read books, watch films, play computergames or
whatever than put time and effort into trying to change the world. But
concidering the state of the world, I can't _not_ be political. I'd love
to be ignorant again, but I just can't seem to unknow what I know.

Do not judge everyone based upon you own views!

/Roger, should've taken the blue pill

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk