Offtopic - Re: [Gllug] Geforce2

Paul Brazier pbrazier at cosmos-uk.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 11:12:13 UTC 2002

> Changing opinions takes time.  For instance, few would vote for a
> party that endorsed slavery or denied the vote to women these days -
> whereas this was general political thinking a century ago.

I think these changes were brought about more by direct action by slaves
and women themselves rather than kindly brought about by some nice
liberal politician.

Anyone with power, be that financial or political, always has an
interest in maintaining the status quo since that got them where they
were in the first place.

Paul.

the originator.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk