[Gllug] Working with Linux

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Mon Jan 7 19:57:25 UTC 2002

>[1] As an aside, I still haven't found a dictionary that lists the
>pronounciation that Everyone Else seems to use (i.e. kaysh as opposed to
>kash). :)

The OED gives it as kash, which is the only pronunciation I've come
across in common usage. But then some people pride themselves in
pronouncing things differently just for the sake of it. I used to
know someone that pronounced it as "kashay". The same guy pronounced
warez as "warr-ezz". But then, he was the sort of person who thought
that warez was a kewl term to use...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk