[Gllug] Signatures

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Jul 10 14:00:19 UTC 2002

On Wed 10 Jul, John HEARNS made the following spurious claims:

> I have this terrible vision of a cruise missile doing a traceroute.

Somehow I doubt even the US military would use Microsoft to make their
"smart" bombs.  They have enough trouble with them as it is!

Course, the problem with smart bombs is that they're put in the hands
of dumb people.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

No, Democracy is not identical with majority rule. Democracy
is a State which recognizes the subjection of the minority
to the majority, that is, an organization for the systematic
use of force by one class against the other, by one part of
the population against another.

- Lenin