[Gllug] Argos site

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 17:19:04 UTC 2002

> >Not being a bigot, just wondering how a blind person would expect to use a
> >website anyway?
>
> Bad option; via a screen reader under Windoze. Good option; via lynx,
> w3m or links with a screen reader or Braille display, or via Emacs-w3
> and Emacsspeak.
>
> You should not need to be told this. The existence of text browsers is
> not exactly a secret.
Text browsers are no secret to me at all because I regularly use links.
However I WAS previously unaware that there were screen readers available for
text browsers. Thankyou for so politely and uncondescendingly informing me of
this. Your obviously enormous knowledge of EVERY subject imaginable should
not lead you to believe that everyone else has the same range of information
or experience. For instance...
You are an obnoxious pratt.
But then you should not need to be told that.
Steve
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk

"The sooner we fall behind, the longer we have to catch up!"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk