[:BLIP:][Gllug] August LONIX suggestion

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Jul 9 10:06:00 UTC 2002

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 11:37:22AM -0400, SteveC wrote:
> * Simon Stewart (sms at lateral.net) wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 03:28:08PM +0100, Stephen Harker wrote:
> > > Who wants to have the August LONIX meet here. Lets see a show of hands...
> > >
> > > http://www.camra.org.uk/SHWebClass.asp?WCI=3DShowCat&CatId=3D235
> >
> > If I don't have cookies enabled, this site throws a fatal error (have
>
> in konq if you have cookies set to "ask" then the page will load and you
> can reject the cookie after the page has loaded. it then fails afterward
> since it automagically rejects

Steve, thanks for the tip, but that's not what my problem is (FWIW, I
know all about cookie management :) The problem was that the page
simply wasn't appearing. Someone else posted a little later saying
that the server wasn't responding properly, so that may be the
problem. Will look at it later.

Still, more details would be good to let me know whether it's even
worth following the link....

Cheers,

Simon

--
"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I only
coded it."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk