[Gllug] NFS problem (now this is REALLY p*****g me off!)

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Wed Jul 24 13:31:33 UTC 2002

as a lot of people have said, nfs under linux sucks, and i tend to agree.

tried a lot of "network fs'es" a while ago and my conclusion was that samba
was the best on
fastest, most reliable and it just worked really well :)

can't help you fixing your problem, can only recommend using something else
;)

my 2p

/ d