[Gllug] Geeky house shares OT

Axel Segebrecht asegebrecht at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 10:40:22 UTC 2002

Hi Adam,

Steven C and I are still looking for a flat/house
somewhere in North London. But our budget is much less
than yours at only £300 pcm each ;(

Of course we will have cable/dsl to share =) Wouldn't
know what to do without it.

And yes, I think a small page on GLLUG for people
looking for somewhere to live would be cool. Still got
the vision of an entire 'geek street' in my head.. <g>

Axel

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk