[Gllug] Geeky house shares OT

Adam Bower abower at thebowery.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 10:11:42 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Sorry about the ad.

I saw a post about geeky house shares last month and I of course am
now about to start looking for somewhere at the end of the month.

Anyhow I am looking for somewhere not to(o) far out (yes both meanings!)
which preferably has dsl or cable of its own OC48 =) I can pay upto 500
quid a month (max though!).

Now do people think that a website to hold ads like this would be
beneficial? are there enough geeks/bandwidth lovers in london to make it
worthwhile?

Thanks
Adam
Adam Bower                  quinophex at jabber.earth.li
"Step away from the Cathedral, This Bazaar is loaded"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk