[Gllug] ADSL static IP address

Clive Hills chills at chills.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 7 18:44:36 UTC 2002

On Sun, 2002-07-07 at 19:38, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Do Demon do this? When I was an adsl trialist with them some time ago they
> gave out a static IP - just as the dial up is a static IP.

I can confirm that Demon do give out static IP addresses even on their
low end ADSL accounts. They even allow you to migrate a dialup account
to DSL although of course the IP address will change.

Regards
Clive

--
Clive Hills | Unemployed Solaris, Unix and | e:
chills at chills.demon.co.uk
Crayford    | Linux Systems Administrator  | t: 01322 550166/07977
013387
Kent UK	    | UniVerse/Pick/Reality DBA    | w: www.chills.org.uk
   /* Looking for work in London City, Docklands or West End */

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk