[Gllug] java editor

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 18:12:32 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Simon Stewart uttered the following:
> FWIW, the semantic bovinator was something that people were talking
> about a while ago and might be interesting in relation to syntax
> highlighting. Anyone know any better?

If the JDE mode doesn't feed bovinator information into font-lock, it
should. (It certainly *collects* that information.)

But really font-lock needs to be junked and a bovinator-based language
highlighting/indentation engine needs to be developed... regexps just
don't cut it for parsing languages.

(What's everyone looking at *me* for? Find someone with more time. ;} )

--
`What happened?'
                 `Nick shipped buggy code!'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk