[Gllug] Argos site

Stuart Children stuart at terminus.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 12:50:18 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 01:25:32PM +0100, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> On Wed 31 Jul, Stuart Children made the following spurious claims:
>
> > I got a response saying that they plan
> > to redesign early next year (IIRC) and will look at "other browsers" then.
> > Feel free to let info at Odeonuk.com know you're not happy with this either.
>
> You still went to the movie, right?  No problem for them then.

Normally, yes, because my local Odeon is convenient, shows a reasonable
selection (of the main stream stuff), and is relatively cheap at the right
times. However, I try to avoid buying the overpriced coke and popcorn
which is what they make their money on - ticket sales hardly bring them
anything.

I also do have the option of going elsewhere and if it was the case that I
didn't have Windows and so couldn't check availability easily and for
free, and there was another decent cinema local to me, then I would choose
not to go to the Odeon. That should concern them.

--
Stuart

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk