[Gllug] Wifi

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 13:34:44 UTC 2002

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, David Blackburn wrote:

> Can any one suggest a good PCMCIA card also a crappy(Cheap) PCI OR USB
> card just for home.
>
> And if that wasnt enough suggest a place to buy them from around TCR ?
>
> I have checked consume.net, etc, etc but there seems to be even more out
> now since I last looked into buying one.
>

> Thankx
> Dave

 You can get a pci-cardbus adaptor, Sitecom WL-010 from PC Works,
 28 Totenham Stree for 40UKP, works without problem combined
 with a orinoco silver pcmcia card in my case.

 For the cards, you can get them fairly cheap from the US via ebay.

 If you want more info, scan the consume mailing lists.

   . .                              Formi
   / \ GZ           MDK 8.2 ThinkPad 560E
  // \\/
 /( _ )     Linux Registered User #235743
  ^   ^

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk