[Gllug] Modems

Oliver Lawrence olly at tcwcom.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 14:51:56 UTC 2002

Hi

	Well I'm afraid to say that i its very hard to find a hardware Modem on
PCI because There is no standard for serial interface PCI (so i was told
when faced with the same problem). But if you did bye the modem then
help is @ hand in the form of http://www.linmodems.org/ its a great site
that will help you get your Rockwell/Lucent and other software based
modems working (very well I'm using on now).

	-=Olly=-

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk