[Gllug] [ot] mac graphics card

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Sat Jul 27 17:48:45 UTC 2002

hiya people

this is off topic, but i've tried the web without success
i've got a mac, g4 450 with a ati radeon 128 WITHOUT tv-out
and my plan is to have this machine as my "multimedia"-centre down by the tv
and stereo
a multimedia-centre without tv-out isn't much of a multimedia-centre, so
what i need is a tv-out card for the mac

i tried micro anvika, asking for a CHEAP tv-out card and they replied with
offering me a geforce 4 for £120.
geforce 4 is TOO much, i need a SIMPLE and CHEAP card with tv-out, possibly
even just a tv-out card.

so, anyone know where i can find one? or does anyone have one they want to
sell?
or swap for the ATI rage 3d II+DVD with tv-out (PC) that i've got ;)

thanks in advance :)

/ d

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk