[Gllug] wireless

Paul Mansfield paul.mansfield at mansteck.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 20:07:07 UTC 2002

I have 2 old zoom air 1mb cards, one downstairs in the boiler cupboard in my
"server/gateway" and my laptop has no problems connecting from anywhere in
the house, upstairs/downstairs or in the garden. I haven't tried it from the
pub though. Should technically be close enough hehehe.

As always YMMV.

Regards
Paul