[Gllug] Great quotes

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Wed Jul 31 16:19:44 UTC 2002

Alternatively if the above isn't an option and you are not too worried that
it doesn't change every message then have a cron job change a .signature
file every so often (depends how often you write an email) which you can
then include from within your mail application (assuming i re-reads it for
each new message).

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk