[Gllug] sid & kde3

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Tue Jul 2 14:19:25 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 14:09, Jim Bailey wrote:
> > how could you not like cpp? its the very basis of code obfuscation
> > competitions! ;)
>
> Oh goody are we going to have a flame war on desktops?  I like
> Windowmaker.  I haven't much of a clue how it works but I like it. ;P
>
> Peace Jim
>
> "The problem with unpolluted air is it stinks."
> --Recent conversation overheard on London Underground.
Oooh Oooh me too! I like Blackbox and KDE. Gnome is a load of utter crap. I
don't care if it has nice shiny C bindings (whatever the hell they are)
because it looks like Dog-shit, behaves like a spoilt schoolkid and generally
stinks. And its written by a bunch of beardy weirdies that don't shower often
enough or comb their hair, have any social skills and think that Star Trek is
cool. I'd rather use Windows XP.
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk

"The sooner we fall behind, the longer we have to catch up!"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk