[Gllug] Access to film scanner.

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 11:08:43 UTC 2002

Does anyone out there have a film scanner that I can blag the use of
please.

I have something like 60 sets of negatives that I would like to scan.  The
cost of doing this through Snappy Snaps made me laugh/cry/clench my
fists/etc.

Alternatively - are there many people out there who might like access to a
film scanner???  If 10 people were prepared to pay ~£15 for the (sensible)
unlimited use of a scanner, then the option of buying one from Morgans
raises it's head.

--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk