[Gllug] OT: list moving slow, or gllugers not posting?

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Wed Jun 5 12:51:40 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 11:33, Formi wrote:
>  Or me dreamming again?.

Been fighting this for the last couple of hours, some bastard decided it
would be fun to get mailman here and a majordomo elsewhere on the planet
talking to each other on one of the higher traffic lists hosted here...
mailman seems to get upset when dealing with very large emails which
come into the -request address for parsing :/

So that's abuse of the list service, gits in .de hammering on the ftp
box all weekend trying to knock it over, open relays, open proxies...
what's next?

(as a general rule if the list appears to be exessively dead please
email me direct and I should pick it up reasonably quickly unless I'm
physically away from the keyboard).

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/