[Gllug] Re: New to UK - ISP recommendations

dale gallagher dale at elivefree.net
Fri Jun 21 09:57:30 UTC 2002

Thanks for the many responses!

I managed to get up and running with v21.co.uk very quickly.
Costs 9.99/month for 40 hours/week connectrion time.  Once
I've done my homework on the ADSL stuff and based on all
the feedback, will make a move to it in a month or so.

Had loads of trouble with my Xircom Realport in connecting
to ISP's in UK & Ireland!  Now using old 33600 Xircom
World Connect and all's well.... very strange, as Dell
have tested the unit and it's 100% OK.  Anyone else had
trouble with this PCMCIA card? (P.S. RH7.2 on Dell C600).
Worked well back home... _and_ on crappier infrastructure
(S.Africa)????

Thanks
Dale

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk