[Gllug] Apache REMOTE ROOT exploit

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Fri Jun 21 10:03:21 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 10:37, Thom May wrote:
> As this hasn't been posted, and not everyone on here follows all the
> security lists (I guess) the hole found in Apache and Apache2 a few days ago

If you're running a publicly accessible server then reading at least
bugtraq is a minimum for getting a good nights sleep IMHO.  Though I
really could have done without having to upgrade a stuffing great pile
of apache installs all over the network this week.

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk