[Gllug] KPNQwest's Ebone to shut at 4.45pm today ?!

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Fri Jun 14 22:47:49 UTC 2002

    Axel> curious what happend to the poor folks down in Brussels. does
    Axel> anyone know?

Their routers are still up.  They've been threatening to shut down
'tomorrow' since Monday, I think it's just for publicity to find a
buyer.

(knowing my luck:  <fx: EBone spontaneously goes off the net>)

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
 "Blessings to the chap who invented ice cream, ginger-pop and the rest!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk