[Gllug] KPNQwest's Ebone to shut at 4.45pm today ?!

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Sat Jun 15 09:00:39 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 23:47, Chris Ball wrote:
[Ebone]
> Their routers are still up.  They've been threatening to shut down
> 'tomorrow' since Monday, I think it's just for publicity to find a
> buyer.

There were some routes flapping all over the place around 4ish yesterday
which looked like some networks preffing down their ebone liline links
in favour of their other transit.

> (knowing my luck:  <fx: EBone spontaneously goes off the net>)

Looks like there was a 12th hour agreement according to news.bbc

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk