[Gllug] New to UK - ISP recommendations

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Sat Jun 22 10:43:25 UTC 2002

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Mark Preston wrote:

> Does anyone know what's up with www.uklinux.net?
> I have found their service to be ideal for me on my dial-up connection.
> However their homepage doesn't want to open up a connection at present.

Do not take this as authoritative as I am no longer involved with UKLINUX
however it seems that the web server was down for an apache update -
usually such information would be on the status page there however while
the site is up there is no update.

Jason Clifford
--
UKPOST.COM		   A great email address is waiting just for you!
http://www.ukpost.com/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk