[Gllug] Is it just me...

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 22 17:41:38 UTC 2002

On Sat 22 Jun, Mark Lowes wrote:

> On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 00:12, Dylan wrote:
> > or is something strange going on with mail delivery times on the list?
> >
> > I'm getting several delayed by 1 or two days from gllug, but not other lists
> > I'm on...
>
> Example headers please.

   Attempting to send SMTP to Demon returned an error message for the last
couple of days, although I was still receiving mail. I thought that I may
have been blacklisted because someone had used my email address in a forged
spam, but there was a recorded message on their helpdesk line saying that
there was a known problem, and that the calls to the helpdesk were currently
in an estimated 20 minute queue.
   The problem seems to have gone away.

--
Chris Bell