[Gllug] OT: list moving slow, or gllugers not posting?

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Wed Jun 5 13:14:58 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 03:33:45AM -0700, Formi wrote:

>  Or me dreamming again?.

You have very scary dreams, then. Yeah, it's slow today, but I think
that's because everyone's got post-jubilee blues --- I've certainly
got a tonne of emails to read and answer, and a heap of stuff that's
gone wrong over 4 days off to sort out.

Now, if anyone knows anything about getting security policies in JBoss
3 running properly[1] by simply including a properly named file in
EAR, and not by fiddling with the app server's config I'll be a happy
soul ;)

Cheers,

Simon

[1] They have a nice JDBC Realm, which allows you to use a database to
    provide user/role mappings for your J2EE apps that way.

--
Dames lie about anything - just for practice. -Raymond Chandler

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk