[Gllug] OT: list moving slow, or gllugers not posting?

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 09:10:49 UTC 2002

 I am not sleeping too much lately, but blueyonder + mail = nightmare.
 Even when I don't post through them. Or receive the lists mail.

 I send and emailio and took ages, then I did a traceroute on
 smtp.linux.co.uk, and the third hop, a machine called sgr kept
 coming up, looping until it timed out.

 I will try to remember to do the traceroute next time before posting
 barking as usual.

 A lot of linux geeks, dancing on the street celebrating the jubilee,
 that is a nightmare.

 Zack, if you read this, can I get my photo?, I'll be at the Lonix.

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Simon Stewart wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 03:33:45AM -0700, Formi wrote:
> >
> >  Or me dreamming again?.
>
> You have very scary dreams, then. Yeah, it's slow today, but I think
> that's because everyone's got post-jubilee blues --- I've certainly
> got a tonne of emails to read and answer, and a heap of stuff that's
> gone wrong over 4 days off to sort out.
>
> Now, if anyone knows anything about getting security policies in JBoss
> 3 running properly[1] by simply including a properly named file in
> EAR, and not by fiddling with the app server's config I'll be a happy
> soul ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Simon
>
> [1] They have a nice JDBC Realm, which allows you to use a database to
>     provide user/role mappings for your J2EE apps that way.

   . .                              Formi
   / \ GZ           MDK 8.2 ThinkPad 560E
  // \\/
 /( _ )     Linux Registered User #235743
  ^   ^

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk