[Gllug] apache / ssh problems anyone?

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Thu Jun 27 12:15:56 UTC 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 01:00:48PM +0100, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> Is that, perchance, the reason why the list is so quiet this week, or is
> this just Yet Another(tm) of the increasingly numerous quirks of the
> list of late?

I'm working to meet some deadlines, and will be for another month or
so. Expect me back in volume sometime in August. BTW, if anyone wants
a JDOM based adapter for JavaBeans, mail me off list: I'm just writing
one now ;)

But the apache/ssh holes don't help either. You're right, the list has
been quiet, though. When's the next meet, Tushar?

Cheers,

Simon

--
"People said to me, 'just be youself,' and now they hate me."
    --- Robert Newman, the Mary Whitehouse Experience

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk