[Gllug] apache / ssh problems anyone?

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 12:28:30 UTC 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Stig Brautaset wrote:

> Is that, perchance, the reason why the list is so quiet this week, or is
> this just Yet Another(tm) of the increasingly numerous quirks of the
> list of late?
>
> Stig

     Being on the subject, I have been trying to download those two from
     Red Hat, with no luck, being told something like our servers are too
     busy, pay u$ money and get preference.

     Which uk mirrors are you guys using? A security mailing list that
     is independent from Red Hat will be welcomed.

     Come on, show us your goodies... Remenber when everybody come clean
     about the distros being used, we could have something like that with
     mailining lists ....

       Not barking for once..

   . .                              Formi
   / \ GZ           MDK 8.2 ThinkPad 560E
  // \\/
 /( _ )     Linux Registered User #235743
  ^   ^

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk