[Gllug] [OT] Job Advert (kind'of)

Axel Segebrecht wiredfutureman at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 16:48:20 UTC 2002

If there is anyone who I could lure into doing some part-time sys admin work
on my box, please get in touch.

I'm not much of a sys'm person and the guy who i'm sharing the server with
is usually absent when the worst happends (ie. mailserver going down or
things you think are working yet fail to do so when they are most
needed...).

The agreement between him and me is that i pay for the box, provide clients
to cover for the cost and we can both put our own stuff on it. He would
maintain and run it in return for basically free accomodation of his own
stuff and share freelance work.

BTW I'm mostly doing design and 'promo' work for SMEs in and around London.

It's never good to have two admins on one box - I know - but I would really
need someone who can do things in case nobody is there (more like tec
support really).

I hope any of this makes sense and there is someone in GLLUG-land who has
some 'sparetime' to help out ;-)

MTIA

Axel

020 7727 8134