[Gllug] New Members

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 11:00:10 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 7:18 pm, Dennis Kersh wrote:
> Hallow To GLLUG.
> I have just found your web page. I am chairman of the Harrow Computer
> Club, we meet every Wednesday 8pm in STANMORE. Nobody in our club uses
> Linux. We would very much like to know more. Please send us some
> details, and when your next meeting is. Is it possible that someone
> could come and speak to us at the club about Linux. We have 15 members
> at some of our meetings all over 50 years old Dennis
> denniskersh at hotmail.com
>     http://www.communigate.co.uk/london/harrowcomputerclub

I am sure some of us could make a trip to see you, as one of your featured
Wednesdays.

If someone in your group is prepared to offer up a machine for
sacrifice^h^h^Hupgrade we could even run through a Linux install while we
are there.

To give us some idea fo how best to prepare a presentation, do tell us why
you think Linux is an interesting subject for you and the group.
--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk