[Gllug] rpms is there an easier way?

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Mon Jun 17 01:41:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

I am trying to download packages and install some stuff but I am
getting frustrated by dependency issues, the distro is Red Hat 7.3.
Could some one tell me if there is a set of commands that allows me to
pull down the dependencies I need with the package or do I need to keep
on playing chase the dependency all night?

Peace Jim

"You say I and you ae proud of this word but greater than this -
although you will not believe in it - is your body and its great
intelligence, which does not say 'I' but performs 'I'."
--Friedrich Nietzsche, Of the Despisers of the Body, Thus Spake Zarathustra

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk