[Gllug] apache / ssh problems anyone?

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu Jun 27 12:38:35 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 13:28, Formi wrote:
>      Which uk mirrors are you guys using? A security mailing list that
>      is independent from Red Hat will be welcomed.

I tend to use knowledge.com for ssh and I mirror apache.org locally onto
frostbite (aka ftp.linux.co.uk), source only none of this package
rubbish ;)

>      Come on, show us your goodies... Remenber when everybody come clean
>      about the distros being used, we could have something like that with
>      mailining lists ....

Redhat/Mandrake/rpm flavour of the month in the office but with critical
stuff compliled from source so we get exactly what we want from it.

Debian at home and IPCop on the home firewall.  The homeboxes I maintain
almost exclusively from packages because I don't have the time to
maintain by hand, but then again I run sid... :)

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/