[Gllug] re blueyonder

Daniel Andersson daniel at septum.org
Wed Jun 12 14:16:20 UTC 2002

don't have their phone, YET, on it's way though
have digital tv and internet through them

the connection is stable as uhm very stable :)
it's been down for about 2 or possibly 3 times the last year
(living in southend-on-sea)

not using their mail nor their dns, so don't have any problems with that ;)

my 2p

oh. nasty to get an NI number? arse, that's not good. i need one.. :(

/ d