[Gllug] i810_audio cpu overload (for Jake Jellinek)

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Thu Jun 20 18:34:17 UTC 2002

Hi,

I did get it working with xmms and some other audio software in the end,
but KDE was never happy with it. I'd be able to help you more and refer
back to what I did if only my laptop hadn't got stolen :(

(Please don't ask for more details, I did something stupid)

Serves me right for being such a show off about it I suppose ;-)

Next laptop I get, I'm going to check things like the sound chips and so on
first to save all the hassle.

Good luck,

Jake.

--On 20 June 2002 12:14 +0200 "guillaume.apostoly at freesbee.fr"