[Gllug] Unsubscribe

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Fri Mar 22 13:01:21 UTC 2002

On Fri 22 Mar, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy bloviated thus:

> It's more time than effort. Mark is a very busy hamster.

Can there be only one moderator?  If so, the list should move to
something that can handle >1 moderator without problems.  I recommend
Listar.

Re: posting from non-subscribed accounts, you should be able to
"subscribe" without actually getting mails at every account.  You
certainly can with listar.

That said, I think some well-placed filters would be more effective
anyway.  e.g., the current spammer.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Trickle-down theory--the less than elegant metaphor that if
one feeds the horse enough oats, some will pass through to
the road for the sparrows.

- J. K. Galbraith