[Gllug] grub on RH7.2 (2.4.7)

BUNTER MATTHEW Matthew.Bunter at renaultvi.com
Fri Mar 1 10:35:00 UTC 2002

--- Reçu de       RVIDOI.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77    01/03/02 11.35

All,

I would like to use all of the screen on my laptop instead of the
two thirds display that I have at present. Someone said that with
lilo the lilo.conf file could be edited to pass some vga
params(?) and hence use the full screen.

I have just browsed through the GRUB manual and cannot find
anything that suggests I could do the same with Grub. Has anyone
any experience with doing this? I am not using any X server, just
CLI.

Regards,

Matt

  -> GLLUG(a)LINUX.CO.UK