[Gllug] Help with virtual hosting for postfix

Andy McGarty andy at mcGarty.net
Mon Mar 25 23:53:24 UTC 2002

Thanks to the people who offered very useful advice last week, but after a
week in Ireland drinking copious amounts of Guinness and it still not
working on my return to the office, I loaded a later version of postfix than
came with the Dell server (Redhat 7).

And it now works with my original config files.

Cheers

Andy

> I've been struggling to get virtual hosting working with
> postfix for the
> last couple of days and it just refuses to work in the way I
> THINK it says
> it should in the documentation.  I've googled till I'm
> goggled and grasped
> at more straws than a blonde in an Essex club!

If you do a Google search for: "postfix virtual howto" you get one at
www.cluesoft.be/howto/postfix.htm  that is very good.
Unfortunately the webpage seems to be there no longer but the Google
cache still has it.

Paul.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk