[Gllug] Problems with screen updates in mutt

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Tue Mar 12 13:50:58 UTC 2002

Hi,

When I edit the to, from, subject etc. lines in mutt the little editor line
at the bottom doesn't work very well.  If I delete the text using backspace
it sometimes doesn't move the cursor to the left but the character is still
deleted when I've finished editing.  Anyone got any suggestions as to what
this can be as everything else works fine in the same terminal window.

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk