[Gllug] mail

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 16:01:20 UTC 2002

I installed mutt (1.2.5.1i) today on my home machine as I intend to read
my email using it over an SSH connection but I encountered some
strangeness.  Mutt claimed that my spool directory did not exist
(/var/spool/mail/will) and I checked and it didn't.  I created this file
and mutt stopped complaining about it not being there but I think I
cured a symptom and not the problem.  I cannot mail local or internet
users using:

$mail user

/usr/sbin/sendmail is there as is /usr/sbin/postfix

Any ideas where I should start looking?

Will.

--
*claw claw* *fang*