[Gllug] Animating still images

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Tue Mar 12 14:10:25 UTC 2002

David Irvine(co2cool at yahoo.com)@Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:02:52PM +0000:
> Hello again,
>
> I've been asked to create an animation from a bunch of files, the files
> can be output in most formats, jpg, png, etc, and we need to get them
> into some sort of animation, avi/mpeg etc.
>
> Having had a quick look on google, the Berkeley animation tools seemed
> to do the trick, but apparently not.
>
> Any ideas greatly appreciated.

there was some discussion about this on the transcode mailing list the
other day.  but i never paid it too much attention.  you might want to
check the archives / docs for it.  I believe it was possible.

http://www.theorie.physik.uni-goettingen.de/~ostreich/transcode/

PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Windows 2000 : Designed for the Internet. The Internet : Designed for UNIX

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk