[Gllug] Sony Vaio on Death Row - Low Battery Warning

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 16:11:13 UTC 2002

Hi,
 was testing a battery this morning after one of our academics was
complaining of short life. 2Hrs 53 mins from 100% down to 21%.
 She mistook power saving for death of battery.

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

>>> itsbruce at uklinux.net 03/13/02 03:15pm >>>

On 13/03/02, 14:37:45, "Axel Segebrecht"
<axel.segebrecht at adamandeve.it>
wrote regarding [Gllug] Sony Vaio on Death Row - Low Battery Warning:

> Hi Drew,

> I just wanted to make you aware of the fact that
> Sony Vaio batteries run flat after less than 30min.

News to me.  Mine lasts up to 150 min, depending on what I'm up to.

--

Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk