[Gllug] annual ice.cream.org PARTY!

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Thu Mar 21 11:21:35 UTC 2002

Hi,

Those of you who came to the annual ice party will know that to miss
this event would be crazy :)

See http://party.cream.org/ (crap site I know, but done in a hurry)

I posted a lot of blurb about what this is last year to GLLUG so you can
probably find it in the archives (there are archives somewhere aren't
there?)

To summarise though:-

All GLLUG list members are welcome (especially those with beards and of
a larger stature)

I need to know full names of those who want to come cos if your names
not down you're not coming in. E-mail me to let me know please.

You'll get lots of free drink, lots of free food, an 8 piece soul/funk
band and no crap corporate speeches or catches. This is a party
primarily in celebration of a Linux server (ice.cream.org) and simply an
excuse to spend some of our Positive Internet money on having fun.

We and our staff invite our own family, friends and anyone else who is
cool or generally into having fun.

Last years penguin ice sculpture which provided many with such
entertainment will be replaced with a different animal ice sculpture.

NOTE: It's not in the same place as last year. See the web site for
details http://party.cream.org/

See you all there!

Jake.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk