[Gllug] Webalizer/GD

Thomson, Ross ross.thomson at cgey.com
Fri Mar 1 17:17:13 UTC 2002

Hey,
I have been having trouble installing Webalizer due to lack of libraries
installed, my most recent stop point in ./configuring webalizer was not
having GD installed.

I downloaded and went to "make" GD but now come across this error:

gd_jpeg.c:26: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
gd_jpeg.c:27: jerror.h: No such file or directory
gd_jpeg.c:193: #error IJG JPEG library BITS_IN_JSAMPLE value must be 8 or 12
gd_jpeg.c:368: #error IJG JPEG library BITS_IN_JSAMPLE value must be 8 or 12

After speaking to some other people It seemed like it was because I didn't
have jpeg-6 installed either... I have now installed that, but am STILL
getting the errors... any ideas?

Thanks & much appreciated,
Ross

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk