[Gllug] Kouwell KW-898B SCSI controller support?

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Wed Mar 27 11:09:45 UTC 2002

Anyone know if there's Linux support for the Kouwell KW-898B Ultra 160
SCSI controller? I've been using a KW-930W (based on an Initio chipset)
without problems, but I can't find out what the 898B is based on. I have
a vague call for it being based on a Winbond chipset, but not further
information.

Has anyone had any experiences (either positive or negative) with this
card, or has any more detailed specs, then please let me know.

Thanks,

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk