[Gllug] Shell

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Tue Mar 5 01:52:57 UTC 2002

    Harry> Perl raises its ugly head more and more as something I need
    Harry> to sit down and learn but I'm not masochistic.

I think it's telling that I've only heard people who confess to having
not understood or used Perl (same also applies for Java) tell me how
ugly and broken it is.  Perhaps this is some form of rationalisation
they have for their knowledge of how something works being lacking.
Either way, it's never struck me as particularly intelligent.

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk