[Gllug] Unsubscribe

Mark Lowes mark at weasel.korenwolf.net
Fri Mar 22 18:36:13 UTC 2002

In korenwolf.lists.gllug, you wrote:
> On Thu 21 Mar, Mark Lowes bloviated thus:
>
>> Not a problem, just remember that I'll bounce anything which lands in
>> the admin queue regardless of content. :)
>
> Why?  It's not exactly hard, at least if you use Listar as your MLM.

Time.

If we turn on 'list members only', something which I'm not adverse to
doing, then anything which doesn't match gets queued for manual
checking.  I have the appropriate scripts somewhere round here to loop
through the config.db and do auto-reject on everything in the queue,
this will save me time, which I consider a good thing.

When needing my time to clear the queue you get what you pay for :)

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
"This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly.  It should be thrown

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk