[Gllug] PCMCIA modems.

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu Mar 28 11:38:22 UTC 2002

John Hearns(John.Hearns at cern.ch)@Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:11:24PM +0100:

Excuse me Sir!
but you appear to be posting from a cern.ch address, are you not aware
this is a london (thats UK) list?

<g>

enough of that.  i can recommend 3com cards aswell.  but one very
important thing i'll say about them, is not all cards are hardware ones.
even the expensive combo ones they do.  If you decide on 3com, get a
list of all the ones supported on linux and take it with you when
buying.  do not try and remember which ones work, and which dont.

this probbaly goes for other manufacturers aswell, but 3com do have a
large selection.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 God is real, unless declared integer.