[Gllug] ukuug linux developer thingy?

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Thu May 16 14:52:30 UTC 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002 pauln at truemesh.com wrote:

> Is anyone planning on going to this?

Absolutely.

> I'm probably going to go along.  I know some ppl went up to the
> Manchester one last year - is it worth staying at the venue (as I have
> friends in Bristol as well) as I imagine lots of "fun" discussion occurs
> then.

Been to three of them so far :-)

Definitely worth staying 'on site'.  I'm going to have to leave on Saturday
evening this year, but previous years have had fun nights out drinking on
Friday and Saturday nights, and they tend to focus around the 'standard'
accommodation.

> Does anyone know if gllug qualifies as a national group which ukuug has
> a reciprical relationship?  If not I'll mail them and ask :)

Not as far as I know, and I'm sure someone would have mentioned it to me :-)

I'm sure Alasdair will be along soon to answer officially...

> Paul

Cheers
Richard
P.S. I need to get round to paying my UKUUG 2002 membership at some point...
:-)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk